With the online store www.stenske-nalepke.si and www.limoncadesign.com manages LIMONCA, wall stickers, print, design, Matej Jančič s.p.
The company information is as follows:
Full name: LIMONCA, wall stickers, print, design, Matej Jančič s.p.
Address: Olešče 19, 3270 Laško, Slovenia
Transaction account: SI56 0311 6100 0815 246 opened with SKB d.d., Ljubljana
Registration number: 8113564000
Tax code: 55081908
The company is registered in the Business Register of Slovenia on: 1.1.2018, AJPES, Celje branch, no. : 316-05-03267-2017 / 2.
VAT (tax) is not calculated on the basis of paragraph 1 of Article 94 of the Value Added Tax Act.
LIMONCA © LIMONCA©, LimoncaDESIGN©, LimoncaHOME©, LimoncaTIME© is a registered trademark of LIMONCA, Matej Jančič, s. p.
The general terms and conditions of operation and use of the website www.stenske-nalepke.si and www.limoncadesign.com are drawn up in accordance with the consumer protection act and other prescribed legislation for sale via internet and such manner of doing business. The terms cover the operation of limoncadesign.com and stenske-nalepke.si and the business relationship between Limonca s. p., registered users (users) and purchasers of goods or services (customers).
1. Access to information
The service provider always provide buyer with the following information:
• company identity (company name and registered office, registry number),
• contact information that enables the user to communicate quickly and effectively (email, telephone),
• the essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services and guarantees),
• product availability (any product or service offered on the site should be shipped within a reasonable time),
• the conditions of delivery of the product or the execution of the service (mode, place and time of delivery),
• all fares must be clearly and unambiguously identified and should show whether they already include taxes and shipping costs,
• payment and delivery methods,
• an explanation of the complaint procedure, including any contact information or customer contact information.
2. Offer and origin
Offers on the limoncadesign.com online store and stenske-nalepke.si may change in certain cases due to the nature of the business in certain cases. All prices are final unless explicitly stated otherwise. All prices exclude VAT (tax).
Despite efforts to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information, the pricing information may be incorrect. In this case, or if the price of the item changes during the processing of the order, the provider will allow the buyer to withdraw from the purchase, while at the same time the provider will offer the buyer a solution that will go to mutual satisfaction.
The purchase contract between the provider and the buyer is concluded at the moment when the bidder confirms the order (the buyer receives an email with the status order confirmed). From that moment all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply to both the provider and the buyer.
Discounts are not aggregated unless otherwise stated in the terms of the campaign. One promotional code may be used for each purchase. Free shipping is not included in the purchase of promotional items - unless otherwise stated. No gifts will be added to the campaign. Likewise, items that have already been discounted cannot be promoted with a promotional code to further reduce the price of the item or the final price in the cart.
Image material and graphics
The photos, pictures, shots and graphics published as part of the offers are the property of Limonce or its suppliers, business partners. Photos do not guarantee the exact characteristics of the product or service and may represent a symbolic or actual service, offer, business or merchandise or sales campaign. Although the provider makes every effort to provide accurate photographs of sales items, all photographs must be considered as symbolic. Photos do not guarantee the product features.
The provider is not responsible for the content of opinions about articles written by visitors. Before posting a review, provider rejects those that contain blatant falsehoods that are misleading or offensive. The provider is not responsible for the information contained in the opinions and is relieved of any liability arising from the information contained in the opinions.
4. Purchase process and invoice
Limonca acts as a company offering goods or services over the internet, where ordering is possible 24 hours a day, all days of the year.
The buyer pays the amount to Limonca along with the goods or service he also receives an invoice. The company operates in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia. We ship products to the territory of the Republic of Slovenia and Europe.
• The buyer selects the desired item in the selected category.
• Also selects the desired color, size or other options. The price is recalculated and is clearly visible.
• At the checkout counter, where the purchase ends, the price of delivery, delivery service, which the customer chooses, is also visible.
• The buyer fills in the other information required for delivery, can register on the site or shop as a guest.
• Before the purchase is completed, the buyer has the option to remove or add the desired items.
• After the purchase is completed, he / she receives a purchase notification on his / her email address. The notice lists the items ordered and the quantities chosen by the buyer. In case the buyer has created an account in the online store, he is also provided with a section in which he can see the status of his orders. Once the order has been placed, cancellation of this contract is possible within two hours, then it goes into automatic processing and cancellation is no longer possible.
After delivery of the shipment to the post office, the buyer will be notified (only applies to orders placed through the online store).
Delivery time for desired items ordered through the online store is 2-10 business days in Slovenia, time of shipment to European countries depends on the country which it is shipped. If we cannot provide you the items within this time limit, you agree to notify us by telephone or in writing. In case of ordering the items which are made to order, the delivery time is coordinated with the customer.
In case of not accepting or rejecting the shipment without explanation or cancellation of the order, the provider may charge the buyer the cost of producing the item and the cost of delivery. The purchase contract (order) is stored electronically on the website server or in writing. If the package is not received within eight days from the date of shipment, the provider reserves the right to ask the buyer by phone or in writing for picking up the package.
Advertising emails will contain the following components:
- they will be clearly and unambiguously labeled as advertising messages,
- the sender will be clearly visible,
- various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be marked as such. The terms of participation will also be clearly defined,
- the way of unsubscribing from receiving advertising messages will be clearly presented,
- the desire of the user not to receive advertisements will be explicitly respected by the provider.
The user will be able to subscribe to receive e-news and unsubscribe easily. Notices include information on current or future offers, promotion of and limoncadesign.com, as well as other advertisements. Receiving notifications is considered to require personal consent, and it is not possible to receive it unless the user indicates it at registration or otherwise registers for receipt.
6. Liability discharge
The provider does his best to ensure that the information published on its pages is up-to-date and correct. However, the properties of the items, delivery time or price may change so quickly that the provider fails to correct the information on the web pages. In such a case, the provider will inform the buyer of the changes and allow him to cancel the order or replace the item ordered.
The provider is not responsible for the content of opinions about articles written by visitors. Before posting the review, the opinion provider rejects those that contain obvious falsehoods, are misleading or offensive. The provider is not responsible for the information contained in the opinions and is relieved of any liability arising from the information contained in the opinions.
Although the provider makes every effort to provide accurate photographs of sales items, all photographs must be considered as symbolic. Photos do not guarantee the product features.
7. Buyer's right
It is considered that the purchase on the online store stenske-nalepke.si and limoncadesign.com is made through the Distance Contract. The language in which the contract is concluded is Slovenian or English.
In the case of distance contracts, the consumer has the right to inform the company within fourteen (14) days that he withdraws from the contract without having to give a reason for his decision. The only cost to the consumer in connection with the cancellation of the contract is the direct cost of returning the goods. If the consumer withdraws from the contract, our company will refund to him all payments made as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after receiving the notice of withdrawal.
Unless the buyer, at the seller's request, has settled the amount or prepayment it is considered that the buyer has not accepted the offer and the contract has not been concluded. Limonca inform the buyer immediately.
Payment methods and order delivery
1. Method of payment
The provider offers the following payment methods:
- by transferring to the account of the manager of Limonca (after the offer / proforma invoice). Upon ordering, a UPN order is sent to his e-mail address, which the buyer can pay by post or bank. Upon payment of the order, the product and invoice are sent to the buyer. By making a payment by invoice, the buyer agrees to the general terms and conditions.
- with a Eurocard / Mastercard, Visa,
- via PayPal.
2. Delivery of the order
Delivery of the order will vary depending on the country to which it is shipped. Shipping costs will be made by the carrier of the provider. The provider will deliver the goods or services within the agreed deadline. GLS and Post Slovenia are the contractual partner for the delivery of shipments.
If you are out of place at the time of delivery (business, office, etc.), the delivery person will leave a message indicating instructions for later pickup. If the buyer does not receive the goods within a few days of dispatch, he shall immediately inform the offeror.
In this case, the provider identifies the causes and informs the buyer.
We deliver ordered goods in the Republic of Slovenia and Europe.
The buyer should review its contents when picking up the shipment. In case of damage to the shipment, the customer completes the PRODUCT RETURN FORM at email@example.com where he agrees to replace the product. The form is available at: PRODUCT RETURN FORM.
Resolve complaints and disputes
The company will endeavor to resolve any ambiguity, comment or complaint as quickly as possible while respecting the law (Consumer Protection Act) and making every effort to reach an agreement.
Comments and complaints are received by the administrative department and are considered by the Legal Service.
There are several ways to contact provider:
• in writing to Limonca s.p., Olešče 19, 3270 Laško, Slovenia
• in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org,
• Telephone number: +386 31 453 714
The procedure is confidential.
Limonca s. p. will confirm within five business days that it has received the complaint, inform the buyer how long it will be processed, and keep it informed of the progress of the process. The bidder is aware that an essential feature of a consumer dispute, at least as far as litigation is concerned, is its disproportionate effect on the economic value of the claim and the costs involved in resolving the dispute itself. This is also a major obstacle to the consumer from bringing a dispute to court. Therefore, the provider shall use its best endeavors to resolve any disputes by mutual agreement.
The European Commission has launched a platform to help consumers and merchants resolve disputes relating to purchases made on the Internet. Platform is available HERE.
Complaints regarding the quality or performance of the offer itself are settled between the buyer and Limonca.
Please send your complaint form to email@example.com.